Monday, April 24, 2006

Useful info....

I felt pain in the area around kidney zone of the body yesterday.... strange pain which was getting back after regular intervals when I was sitting and vanished when I lied down to sleep .So decided to make some good use of my virtual buddy Google to diagnose the problem...looked like something related to kidney...... I got some interesting fact:

One measure to avoid getting Kidney problem:

Take Frequent Breaks - if you sit at work, get up often and move around. If you drive a lot for long periods of time, park your vehicle, get out and stretch your legs. Doing so is not only good for your kidneys, it's great for general circulation and other organs.

So no more extended sittings...which usually is the case currently ........from now regular breaks after 1/2 hour.... also need to do regular exercises now .......

No comments: