Monday, July 04, 2011

Thoughts on current life



Being offered an ocean
When in need of a glass of water

How is one to decide?
when thousands chase one to buy

Allure of things not required is high
most are in the ditch that's why

Losing sanity is easy these days
When advertising does emoting of products we really dont need

Sense of achievement is in gratifying more and more
Craziness driving everywhere with few people left sane

When will one realize true self?
When most go by what the salesman says doing the pitch

Life is hard to understand these days
Grandeur of what you are projecting to world is high
True self is looked down upon
and faking makes the word go round

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Deep, thought provoking, sceptical. I like it. Hello, I just happened upon your blog and am so glad I did. I love poets.

Parsh said...

Thanks Wendy. Nice to see your comment. Well I just wrote it down as I felt like writing one .... as you can see in the blog not many poems :)

Unknown said...

I would encourage that u keep at it because it becomes a wasted talent on do many and yet so special. I've been getting to know writers on all kinds in the last 7 months pf blogging and so few know how to right poetry and those that do .......well. Anyway, it's clear u have a talent for it. I always share poems on my blogs so perhaps. U can give me one or two to feature?

Parsh said...

Thanks for the encouragement Wendy. Sure! i will do so when i feel like writing next :).