Wednesday, December 12, 2007

Closure of Chennai Chapter.....

Finally the Chennai chapter came to a closure ...with new opportunity to work for an Israeli client COMVERSE engagement in Noida starting 18th December. It had been a memorable journey of 6 months with company of very good roomies( Kaushik, Aditya and Srivatsav aka Chiru) as well as MBA colleagues Sachin and Meena. I still recall Sachin laughing at me the day I told him I am posted in chennai and 2 months later he landed up being at same place with a job in Cognizant. Happened to get to know Aditya's girlfriend Shweta as well as Chiru's girlfriend Priya also. Both excellent cooks. Description of all people mentioned above I will leave for some later time. To my surprise just a week before leaving got this parting gift from Shweta. In spite of asking many times she didnt disclose where she got it from . Anyways liked it very much...though had to search on google/wikipedia for what it is actually called.
(Wine Flask)

No comments: