Thursday, September 21, 2006

Amazing virtual world....connecting to real

Opening up of the internet era has virtually opened a new platform for introverts like me. Now when I look at my friends list in Orkut , I wonder am I actually an introvert or may be an ambivert. Orkut is just amazing....a brainchild of Orkut Buyukkokten, a google employee.I got connected back to some of my school days friends after nearly 10-12 years. So easy to remain in touch with those you know and get connected to those u had known so far but were not in contact anymore and get connected with more like minded people...no geographical boundries. I feel more at ease to speak virtually with many and I guess its the same with many others (esp. intros and ambis). Ya its virtual to start with but once one get at ease virtually, its easy to get at ease in real ....internet just fills this spot for many who are reluctant to start of a conversation directly and find a place where they can start at ease being their own self.....messengers, blogs, online communities...all do wonders..... (personal opinion, u can have your own views).

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

"(personal opinion, u can have your own views)"
you dont have to specify that my dear friend. whatever else you have written till now is also your personal opinion only. no one considers it as scientific theories put forth!

Parsh said...

Oh ya very true.