Saturday, January 14, 2006

15th Jan 2006

Well I have to say that this blogging habit is really worth.

Check out this link ...http://www.gladwell.com/2000/2000_05_29_a_interview.htm

14th Ki Dincharya:
from morning till evening spent the day in writing 1 cover letter and modifying resume.

Internet utility really reflects here. Its overflowing with info on any topic. Sometimes you go in to find a solution on net ....and at end of it you get yourself more confused... or you just go off the other way , you find some interesting link other than the information you were looking for and thats the end .... one ends up doing just surfing and nothing in concrete.( I think its a good way to test how much you are focused on the current task. ) fortunately that was not the case this time when I searched for how to write a cover letter.

A thought propped up while I was doing the activity, "am I so dumb that it takes me so long to write a cover letter, doing MBA ...huh..., cant even write a cover letter in 4 hrs. " //This job is always very tiring for me, sending resumes and cover letters to all target companies//....I am hopeful it will improve by the end of MBA.

Anyways completed the task of sending mail for internship....... and then off to my favoraite activity...PLAYING.... played badi with Sachin, more people joined in later. Our Badminton group is increasing day by day. good news. I think bringing Badminton rackets to the class did the trick... agreeing with what Sachin mentioned. Also TT grp is also increasing.... surely going to have lot of sports activity this semester.......The Badi champions as of date are Sachin and Rabi :-)).

Went to sachins place after that to have dinner. Got some items from Ginza Plaza... had a grt time with dips, balu, prajit, sachin and pramod. Came back home around 12 a.m. and again glued to the net on laptop........

No comments: