Thursday, January 12, 2006

13th Jan 2006

As the phobia of writing blog is new for me... i just scanned other people blog on blogger.com and was amazed to see some amazing blogs posted... some interesting ones...
http://sleepless-in-iima.blogspot.com/, will post some more as i discover them.

Huum so what next ,started blog and now stuck on 3rd day as what to write.It seems this new addiction is good as it is prompting me to think ... which I do rarely... also it seems it will revive my interests in reading books, also getting over with some dangerous addictions and turning into a human again from an owl at present:-)).

Some think(including me) that this chap writes as if he is writing dairy entries .... but thats what I could think of at present... hope this will not be the same for long....I intend to improve upon it as i write more often.

Here posting some more pics.....


My bed.....though made nice for taking pic..
Stats:
Pillow from IKEA Sing---courtesy Jaewoo my Korean flatmate.

Bedsheet from IKEA singapore---courtesy Jaewoo

Bedcover--from Gwalior(M.P, India)




My blog writing spot at house...









Going along very well so far as long as consistency in playing badminton is concerned. Slowly the group is increasing :-)). Todays class of Operations management was quite good. Played game for almost 2 hrs followed by a lecture by prof on the learnings of the game. Prof seems to be good, but cant say until next class when he actually starts teaching the concepts. So far good start for the semester...

more tomm....

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

chuuma , kya bakwas likhta hai ye re.Guess who will say that.

Anonymous said...

good start dude! make sure u continue...a couple of blogs i visit regularly are -
http://way2top.blogspot.com
http://itheabsolute.blogspot.com

baLu

Yun Mee said...

hi~ this is yunmee
This is a great place
keep updating~~~