Friday, October 24, 2008

Financial Crisis

Finance has always eluded me in understanding. From what courses I took during the MBA it gave an impression of simple made complex type. So I was never a finance enthusiast. Recently the debacle on the Wall Street which sent jitters across the world prompted me to look at how exactly did these guys manage to screw up so badly. So for past 3-4 weeks  since 15th Sept I was following the events on Internet. First everything went of over head as I didn't have the basics in place. After repeated studying of the stuff I was able to get some understanding on the topic. Since it took me quite a while and knowing the importance of such event I thought of why not putting down my understanding on a PowerPoint and share with others who are still confused. There are many references on net so mine would be just a drop in the ocean in terms of information. Hope people are able to get something out of it.
Financial Crisis-2008
View SlideShare presentation or Upload your own. (tags: 2008 crisis)



A more detailed version is available here:
Financial Crisis in detail
View SlideShare presentation or Upload your own. (tags: 2008 crisis)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

سلام
I am Salimeh.I am a graduate student in sharif university of Iran.I study economics.
I read your slide about financial crisis.I saved the .pdf file.It is so usefull.I can not get the .ppt format.Is it possible to send the file for me.
my mail:Salime_moniri@yahoo.com
Thanks

مهاجر said...

سلام
I am Salimeh.I am a graduate student in sharif university of Iran.I study economics.
I read your slide about financial crisis.I saved the .pdf file.It is so usefull.I can not get the .ppt format.Is it possible to send the file for me.
my mail:Salime_moniri@yahoo.com
Thanks

Parsh said...

Hi Salimeh,Thanks for your comments.I will send across the ppt on email address mentioned by you.