Saturday, May 27, 2006

2nd sem result

While in my highschool....my most dreaded subject was Biology and in the end it was the one which boosted up my percentage in the 12th board examinations........this time in 2nd semester it was repetition of the same irony with the most feared subject Financial Managment pulling up the average with A-. I still wonder how I got it.......was expecting B- or C with the way I guaged my paper had gone wrt the class. Overall result was better than what I expected :). Target is to finish off with a overall grade of 4 on a 5 scale . ........58.82% MBA done now(10/17).

3 comments:

Guek Har said...

It must have been our excellent group work ;-) And bell curve, my friend, the good old bell curve :)

Parsh said...

definately true....all credits to group work majorly....bell curve is amazing :)

ManishJaju said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.